Friday, March 22, 2013

Foundations Meeting - March 22, 2013

I must say that I absolutely LOVE being part of this group.  I feel so incredibly fortunate to be part of all of the amazing learning that is going on in the district.  Every time we meet, I learn so much from everyone I speak with.  I really enjoy seeing all that is going on in each classroom - especially learning from teachers that teach a different demographic than I do.  How can I use this in my classroom?, is always something I ask when I'm with the Foundations group.  I have also really enjoyed seeing the advancement of technology in the schools - how can I teach something, and have the students show their work through technology?  I just love this group, I love learning, and I love history.  I am so lucky to have all of these people as a resource!!!!  

EdChat:  What a great experience!  Learning from others and sharing your own expertise is such a good resource for all of us.  I loved being able to see what things people want to learn about and how they will teach it after we've talked.  I'm definitely interested in learning more about EdChats that go on in different areas of interest for me.

Historical Thinking:  It was really interesting being able to look at tier 3 and to see that our kids can be at that level of thinking - even if it seems "big" for the kiddos!  Hearing different things that teachers use to implement this type of thinking in is great too!  

Learning from others in so incredibly valuable!!  Thank you, to everyone in the group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment